SUNRISE

SUNRISE
What a beautiful morning!

Monday, May 18, 2020

Music, Pandemic, and Me


A few weeks ago, as I was looking for an old post, I realized that it has been a long time since I've written on this blog. I have forgotten how therapeutic and fun writing can be. The problem is, as always, coming up with things to write about.


As we enter day blah (I don't even know how many) of the pandemic, I've found myself perusing Facebook more. I have even found myself jumping in to one of those "post a photo of..." trend.  The one that I really wanted to do, but unfortunately didn't get asked to participate, had something to do with music. The task was to post a photo of the ten albums that greatly influenced their taste in music. One album per day, for 10 days. Just a photo, no explanation.

Well, since I didn't get to do it on Facebook, I'm doing it here instead and I am posting all 10 at one time! So here are the ten albums that influenced my taste in music.



It took me a few days to come up with a list. It was harder since I had to exclude the greatest hits albums, which in my own opinion is the best way to get into new music. I just thought it's more fun to come up with the actual album and not just a compilation.

What's on your list?

No comments: