SUNRISE

SUNRISE
What a beautiful morning!

Thursday, March 07, 2013

The Moonshine Jungle World Tour of Bruno Mars

I've got a major crush on this dude right now!
It actually started when I saw him perform at the Grammy's last year. He just really wowed me with his performance. His energy, his style, his dimples - all together he is just swoon worthy!

After that Grammy performance, all I can think of is how I really want to see him perform live. I kept telling the hubby that we must see him in concert if he ever comes into a town near us.

So, when I accidentally saw this video of Bruno announcing his tour - I started stalking his website for concert information. Heck, I even started following him on Tweeter!

Well, my vigilance paid off. I now know for sure that Bruno Mars' "The Moonshine Jungle World Tour" is coming to the KFC Yum Center in Louisville, in August! Tickets go on sale TOMORROW (March 8) at 10:00 AM.

You could guess what I'll be doing tomorrow at 10 AM right?

By the way, I have also threatened to inflict bodily harm to the hubby if he even thought about not going with me to the show. He's not a big fan, but for the sake of our marriage and keeping his bones intact, he's chaperoning me! Not only do I need him as my driver, but someone has to catch me if I faint! :)

1 comment:

aedin said...

Yeah! Glad you got your tickets!