SUNRISE

SUNRISE
What a beautiful morning!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Just Horrible!

My friend Ty recently wrote on his site a conversation that took place between him and his son Tyler. Click here to read all about it.

A few days ago, Emma and I were having our own little conversation and it went something like this…

Emma: Mommy are we going to the car shower after Dad comes home?
[Translation: Car shower = car wash]

Me: Yup!

Emma: Then we going to McDonalds to get me a Sundae?

Me: We’ll see.

Emma: [whining] but we have to!

Me: Hey, guess what?

Emma: What Mommy?

Me: I’m going to be a teacher in your Sunday School?

Emma: [eyes bulging] You WHAAAT???

Me: Yeah! Cool huh? I will be with the 3 y.o.

Emma had this unexplainable look on her face.

Scene 2 – in the car, on our way to the car shower

Emma: Daddy!!! Mommy’s going to teach my church school!

Daddy: Yes, I know.

Emma: Isn’t that HORRIBLE?!?!?!

1 comment:

N said...

hahahaha!

hmm..just imagibe what emma would be like 10 yrs from now

:-D