SUNRISE

SUNRISE
What a beautiful morning!

Friday, July 11, 2008

What's that Phase again?

Last weekend Jay, Emma, and I met up with our friends in St. Augustine, FL.
Like our ATL meet-up, we had a blast!
Of course a fun trip is not going to be complete without 'incidents.'
One of the funny/embarrassing moment involves Tyler & Emma.

There we were on that hot Saturday afternoon, cross legged on the Martell's living room floor and concentrating on our game of Tongits. When we heard this yell from the 2nd floor of the house...

Tyler: Daddy?!?!?!
Tyrone: Yes, Tyler?
Tyler: Emma has a vag---!
Tyrone: (Click here for his reaction.)
Oh, but that was not the end of that story.
Yesterday, Tyrone sent us this email -

From: Tyrone
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:53 PM
To: Margarita
Cc: My; Abigail; Jojo

OKAY OKAY!!QUICKLY BEFORE I FORGET!!!(ABBIE LISTEN!!) --last night..during dinner...

Mommy: Tyler, do you miss our friends?
Tyler: Yeah.
Mommy: Do you miss Emma and Jake?
(Silence)
Tyler: You know what? When our visitors were here, Emma watches me when I pee.
(Silence)
"Daddy massages his head in pain."
--AND THAT"S THAT!!TRUE STORY!!!--

OR you can click here for his reaction.

Part 3 - the saga continues...

Last night, while Jay and I were working on the video (below), I decided to have a talk with Emma.

Me: Emma? I need to talk to you.
Emma: Yeah?
Me: Did you watch Tyler use the potty?
Emma: No.
Me: Did he watch you use the potty?
Emma: No, but Jake did! He went inside the potty with me!
(as my friend TY said, "And that's that! True Story!!!)

3 comments:

Spiegelbild said...

hay naku! tawa lang ako ng tawa while reading this post.
grabe .... kids! :D

denofmusic (,@)====::: said...

I'm telling you.
He's gonna be the death of me.

Ty

M said...

Hamo Ty... ipapalibing kita!

heheh!!